Why Use Finishing Sanders?
Finishing sanders help deliver the ultimate in smooth, silky floors. They are used for that final finish to the wood and also to de nib the lacquer prior to the final fish coat. We have the finest and easiest machines available to make the job simple for professional or DIYer.
Rotex Orbital Sander
Rotex orbital finishing sanders are suitable for coarse sanding, fine sanding and polishing of wooden floors and surfaces.
Orbital Sander Features
- ROTEX rotary motion for efficient sanding
- Eccentric motion for high- quality, scratch-free surfaces
- FastFix tool-less sanding pad system, easy changing.
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions
- Sanding up to the edge thanks to the Festool PROTECTOR
Festool Dust Extractor
The Festool Extractor is ideal for use with the Festool Rotex random orbital finishing sander, the Cleanfix Mini Buffer and with some Pallmann edge sanders. It is lightweight and portable and can be set to operate when you switch your sander on for convenience. Ideal for keeping the dust to an absolute minimum when sanding your home.
Deltex Corner Sander
The Deltex corner sander is a versatile finishing sander for difficult and hard-to-reach corners. The triangular pad and orbital sanding action mean that you can power-sand using the full area of the pad. The Deltex corner sander is the perfect solution when you need those tight spots to look as good as easier to reach areas.
Corner Sander Features
- Triangular sanding head for tight access
- Orbital sanding motion provides excellent sanding results.
- High torque sanding power smooths surfaces quickly and efficiently.
- Built in dust extraction port for connection to an extractor
Cleanfix Mini Buffer
The Cleanfix mini buffer is a single disc floor polisher. The buffer is lightweight and small and is very simple to handle due to its anti-vibration oscillating head. The Cleanfix mini-buffer is extremely agile and its small size means it can easily work into tight corners without difficulty.